Strategy for interview
In order you to get a job in Japan, you need to understand that rules of Japanese interviews may differ from your country.
Here are some tips for successful interview.
First: Prepare for common questions.
These are common questions to be asked, when you apply for job interview in Japan.
If you can answer following question, it shall give the employer a good impression.
- Tell us your educational background.
- What brings you to Japan?
- Why do you want to work in Japan?
- What part of Japan do you like?
- Tell us your strenghts and weaknesses.
- What are your hobbys?
- Do you have any Japanese friends?
- Why do you want THIS job?
- Have you ever worked before?
- What is the goal of your carrier?
Second: Check your appearance
To give a good impression at the job interview, you need to check your appearance.
Be careful about following points.
- Short haircut for men
A ponytale for women
- Wearing suit is certainly.
- Shave your beard.
Third: Don't be late!
Being punctual is very important in Japan.
If you are going to be late for the job interview by any reason, you must contact the employee by telephone or something else.
Being late for the job is the last thing you want to do.
Forth: Greet loudly!
Greeting is one of the most important things for job interviews in Japan.
Believe it or not, some company will check if you are able to greet brightly or not.
We wish you success in finding a good job in Japan!