Nationality of an aplicant

 Either Japanese Not Japanese

Working Address

 Japan  Not Japan
Job ID : 14149
This job ad has been posted over 60 days ago...
4

applicants

Full-time BABYSITTER-NANNY,DOCTOR-NURSE,DRIVER,SECURITY,HOUSEKEEPERS ARE NEEDED URGENTLY

at Mr Martinez

Nationality of an applicantNot set
Details of the jobWorker's Are Urgently Needed In Our Home Here In UK
Working address116 Oldham Road | Manchester, Greater Manchester M4 6AG | England
RequirementsNative or natural speaker of Englishn Not ReaLLY Required
Wagestarting from £3,450 Monthly-£3,850 Monthly also with weekly Allowance Up to £250-£450(up to 595,187.82 yen/Month)
地図を表示 ( Show Map )

I Am Mr Martinez Andres Rodriguez and My Wife name is Mrs Bonita Lujan Rodriguez..ABOUT OUR FAMILY:=================We are a Spanish Family and a Professional couple With 3kids kids Pedro and Lucrecia age 6 yrs ,Regina age 2yrs..I work as an importer and exporter while my wife is a Banker,we have being living here in UK for the past 10years but we just moved to our new house 2 months ago..we are looking for the following different kind of workers in our new home.we are looking for a Babysitter/Nanny/Au-pair/Caregiver/Driver/Nurse/Security/Cook/Chef/Gardener/House-keeper from Any Country and willing to stay with us for a minimum of 12months-5years..We are both full time workers in our different companies..this is why we need the help of an applicant with good initiative and manner of taking Good care of our children while we are gone for work without making them go wrong in their daily curriculum activities.I want you to know that my kids are easy going and relaxed babes..they go to school around 8.00am and come Back around 2.00pm,they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm.Having English as a first language is not required.We live in a great area with lots of nice parks,shops and restaurants and there are loads of families with Young Children nearby with pairs /nannies so it will be easy to meet people..SALARY/WAGES ARE BELOW:=======================Driver/Nurse/Security:£3,850 Monthly (weekly allowance £450)Cook/Chef/Gardener/House-keeper:£3,450 Monthly (weekly allowance £250)Babysitter/Nanny/Au-pair/Caregiver:£3,650 Monthly (weekly allowance £350)NOTE:Candidates take care of 20% charge of there work permit form and Working Contract Certificate while i provide the remaining 80% of it which including your 5years UK working Visa and some other necessary Document and Papers to be able to..TERMS AND CONDITIONS:======================1. Accommodation                - Provided.2. 5years UK working Visa/Ticket - Provided (FOR FREE)3. Medical Services              -Provided.4. Transportation               -Provided.5. Working hours/Days         - 7.30a.m-4.00p.m [Mon-fri]6. Vacation                  - Anytime You Want to but must be for a Good Reason7. Salary              - Check above For Salary/Wages.8. Contract            - 12months-5years.9. Extra time          - UK GBP £15 per hour10.Insurance & Pension  - According to laws.11.Other Benefits      - Family status, group benefit and other fringe benefits..You shall have your own bedroom with sitting area and TV/DVD/Video/Hifi and also a personal Phone and laptop computer for you to be communicate with your family's every time..If you satisfy with the above criteria,interested applicant should kindly send a brief letter telling us about yourself CV/resume with (preferably) a photo attached to and a reference contact,and i would get in touch with you.We shall discuss about your Travel Arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you..Email:(Martinez.Rodriguez65@yahoo.com)NOTE:Candidates take care of 20% charge of there work permit form and Working Contract Certificate while i provide the remaining 80% of it which including your 5years UK working Visa and some other necessary Documents and Papers..Best Wishes,Mr.Martinez Rodriguez




[PR]

« Go back to category
Is this job ad fake? Report it!   
Recommend to a friend
Published at 2019-07-21
Viewed: 17754 times
Job ID : 14149