Teach Groups Of Children With A Japanese Teacher (KINSHICHO (TOKYO))
|Nationality of an applicant||Not Japanese|
|Details of the job||Teacher|
|Working address||2-2-1 kinshi, Sumida-ku ,Tokyo|
|Requirements||Must be a Fluent Native English speaker.|
|Wage||1500円 per hour＋Transportaion'|
BEFORE YOU CONTINUE:
1. You must be from a native English speaking country (UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand e.t.c.).
2. You must be living in Japan.
3. Japanese is not a requirement as training and classes are conducted completely in English.
4. Experience is not required but valued.
We are looking for teachers from English speaking countries to teach English to children. Teachers in this position will be required to fill the room with English by communicating as much as possible with all the children in the room while leading them in learning activities.
Teachers are required to follow a plan and hit teaching targets. Post-class meetings are also conducted to review student progress, give advice and to put forward new ideas.
The class contents are mainly set, but we have a democratic approach to teaching and education, so after gaining experience you will be asked for your advice and opinion on both class activities and specific questions related to language.
Any other jobs or responsibilities that are not related to teaching English are mainly allocated to other staff as they require other language skills. From there you may be asked fulfil some other responsibilities relating pre-class setup such as cleaning and classroom organisation.
Teachers in this position should find the work very rewarding. However they are required to be diligent when approaching the job. They should bringing their energy, patience, ideas and a positivity to the classroom.
Further points about this position:
• Teaching materials are provided.
• In class support is available from experienced teachers in every class (in English).
• Japanese language is not a requirement.
• Maximum class sizes range up to 8 children.
• Student ages go 1 up to 12.
• Classes are about an hour long.
• Depending on your location and schedule, you could be placed in one or many classes. (Class schedules vary.)
Our English classes are based around learning in a fun, relaxed and stimulating environment. In our school we don’t just teach English skills. Our teaching style incorporates games and activities that promote intelligence at a young age. We find that by encouraging flexible and independent thinking, we can provide the necessary tools needed to learn good communication in English.
Our Other Teachers:
Our teachers come from both Japan and other native English speaking countries such as England, Australia, Canada and America. Our teachers are all friendly people that have a passion to educate children. Most of them also take part in other English teaching activities in addition to this job.
Hit the APPLY NOW button
What happens next:
You will bet asked to provide some information about yourself so that we can check your suitability for this position. From there you may be asked to do an online interview followed by a classroom visit.