Nationality of an aplicant

 Either Japanese Not Japanese

Working Address

 Japan  Not Japan
Job ID : 27660
This job ad has been posted over 60 days ago...
0

applicants

Full-time URGENT HIRING:BABYSITTER-NANNY,DOCTOR-NURSE,CAREGIVER,DRIVER,SECURITY,GARDNER,HOUSEKEEPER ARE NEEDED

at Mr Diego Carlos Lopez

Nationality of an applicantNot set
Details of the jobDOMESTIC WORKERS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED HERE IN LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM
Working address116 Oldham Road | Manchester, Greater Manchester M4 6AG | London, England, United Kingdom
RequirementsEnglish And Japanese : Conversation Level Not ReaLLY Required Interested Applicant Should Send CV/RESUME To Email: (Diego.Lopez9965@gmail.com)
Wage£3,500GBP = JPY 513,000.00 Yen/Month + Transportation And Weekly Allowance Up to £250-£450
地図を表示 ( Show Map )

I Am Mr Diego Carlos Lopez and My Wife name is Mrs Rebeca Johanna Lopez..ABOUT OUR FAMILY:=================We are a Mexicans Family's and a Professional couple bless With 2kids Oscar age 10 yrs and Marcos age 6yrs..Am a Successful Business man working in an oil firm company also into importation and exportation business while my wife work with a Telecommunication Company,we have being living here in UK for the past 15years but we just moved to our new house 1 months ago..we are looking for the following different types of workers in our new home.we are looking for a Babysitter/Nanny/Au-pair/Caregiver/Driver/Nurse/Security/Cook/Chef/Gardener/House-keeper from any part of the world and he/she must be willing to stay with us for a minimum of 12months-5years..We are both full time workers in our different companies..that is why we need the help of an applicant with good initiative and manner of taking Good care of our children while we are gone for work without making them go wrong in their daily curriculum activities.I want you to know that my kids are easy going and relaxed children..they go to school around 8.00am and come Back around 2.00pm so your job is for you to get them ready for school before 8:00am in the Morning and Pick them up in the Afternoon after School closing time which 2.00pm ,they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm.Having English as a first language is not required.We live in a great area with lots of nice parks,shops and restaurants and there are lots of families with Young Children nearby with pairs/nannies so it will be easy for you to meet people..SALARIES/WAGES ARE BELOW:=======================Driver/Nurse/Security:£3,850 Monthly (weekly allowance £450)Babysitter/Nanny/Au-pair/Caregiver:£3,650 Monthly (weekly allowance £350)Cook/Chef/Gardener/House-keeper:£3,450 Monthly (weekly allowance £250)NOTE:Candidates take care of 10% charge of their Placement fee while i provide the remaining 90% of the processing which include your:   12months-5years UK working Visa,work permit form,Working Contract Certificate and some other necessary Papers and Documents for you to be able to live and work here..TERMS AND CONDITIONS:======================1. Accommodation - Provided.2. 1-5years UK working Visa/Ticket -Provided (FOR FREE) Your visa will be ready Within 3-4weeks.3. Medical Services -Provided.4. Transportation -Provided.5. Working hours/Days - 7:30A.M-4:00P.M(Mon-fri) Saturday And Sunday Free6. Vacation - Anytime You are going home i will provide Ticket for your going and coming back7. Salaries- Check above For Salaries/Wages.8. Contract - 12months-5years.9. Extra time - UK GBP £15 per hour10.Insurance & Pension - According to laws.11.Other Benefits - Family status,group benefit and other fringe benefits..You shall have your own bedroom with sitting area and TV/DVD/Video/Hifi and also a personal Phone and laptop computer for you to be communicate with your family's every time so you won't miss them much..If you satisfy with the above criteria,interested applicant should kindly send a brief letter telling us about his/her Personal self or better still send us your CV/resume with (preferably) a photo attached to it and a reference contact,and i would get in touch with you.We shall discuss about your Travel Arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you..Email:(Diego.Lopez9965@gmail.com)NOTE:Candidates take care of 10% charge of their Placement fee while i provide the remaining 90% of the processing which include your:12months-5years UK working Visa,work permit form,Working Contract Certificate and some other necessary Papers and Documents for you to be able to live and work here..Best Wishes..Mr.Diego Carlos Lopez



Recent jobs at Mr Diego Carlos Lopez


[PR]

« Go back to category
Is this job ad fake? Report it!   
Recommend to a friend
Published at 16-Sep-2018
Viewed: 204 times
Job ID : 27660