German Speaking Translation Coordinator
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Working address||Osaka Prefecture, Japan|
Job Location: Osaka Prefecture.
Employment Type: Regular employee
Specific Work Content:
• Compose Estimate to customer in collaboration with sales person
• Translation project coordination / management (Schedule creation, creation of data)
• Vendor Management.
• Ordering to domestic and overseas translation companies and to freelance translators.
• German- Native level
• Japanese- JLPT N1
• Experience of translation related work.
• Experience of translating manuals for machine tools
• DTP, Photoshop’s
PC Skills: Word, Excel.
• Japanese: Business level
• German: Native level
Salary – Annual Income 4 million yen to 5 million yen.
* Depends of the interview, we may offer contract employee position, depending on your skill and experience.
Working Hours: 09: 00 ~ 18: 00
Holiday: Weekends / National holidays and New Year / Summer time.
Annual Holidays: 115 days
Overtime Pay: Yes
• Company benefits
• Pay raise once in a Year,
• Maternity leave
• Education support
Insurance – Full Social Insurance.
Transportation Expenses – Fully covered.
[How to Apply]
Please send your updated resume at the following e-mail address:
To check the full circular please registered at the link below:
To see the other Job circular of this company please register & update your resume here
Recent jobs at b-cause., Inc.