HR Executive at a Catering Company
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Working address||Tokyo, Japan|
Job location: Tokyo, Japan
Nearest Station: Shinjuku Go yen station
Estimated Trip Frequency: Several Times a year.
Employment status: Regular Employee.
[Philippines people will get preference]
Specific Work Content:
• For Recruiting Assistance General Foreigner Workers.
• Recruiting and Training Foreign Part-Time Workers from Many Different Cultural Backgrounds.
• Preparing English Manuals Necessary For Their Training.
• Providing Counseling’s And Mental Support From Time To Time.
Pre-requisite: (Basic Qualification)
• Japanese: Business Level or JLPT N2.
• Tagalog: Native level.
• English: Conversational Level.
• Work experience in HR field or the related area
• Work experience in restaurants.
• Experience in society only in home country
• Full-time and contract employee experience in Japan
Salary: Monthly 220,000 yen ~ (Plus Bonus)
Working hours: 09: 00 ~ 18: 00
Holidays: Weekends and national holidays, 110 Holidays in total annually.
• Welfare Paid leave (10 days a year)
• Maternity leave,
• Childcare leave
• Social Insurance
• Transport Expenses are fully covered.
[How to Apply] Please send your updated resume at the following e-mail address:
Recent jobs at b-cause., Inc.