Overseas Sales Personnel at Hiroshima Pref.
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Working address||Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan|
Position: Recruitment of Overseas Sales Staff.
Contract Type: Regular employee,
Location: Hiroshima Prefecture Japan.
Specific business content:
We will be in charge of overseas sales at the company's overseas sales group.
In the past, it was mainly recruitment of new graduates, but in order to prepare for the upgrading of young members in 2 to 3 years after entering the company and overseas expansion to become full-fledged in the future, we are looking for an increase from the aim of making the personnel system thicker.
We propose to use our company's polycarbonate resin for automobiles and construction machinery etc. in North America, South Korea, China, Europe (mainly Germany, Italy). In the future, we are looking for a person who can stepped up to the management layer that bundles organizations. We will decide the scope of our business at the moment according to our experience.
- Frequency of travel: About once in North America, once in Korea / China, once in Europe every year.
Working hours: 08: 30 ~ 17: 30
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Salary: Annual income: 3 million yen ~ 5 million yen.
- Based on experience, skill.
1. English speaking people and TOEIC 900 points or more.
2. Japanese speaking business level or JLPT N2.
( Possible conditions )
3. Sales experience in the automotive industry.
4. In the case of overseas graduates, working experience at Japanese companies.
How to Apply: Send your CV to email@example.com
Recent jobs at b-cause., Inc.