|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Working address||Tokyo, Japan|
Job Title: Software Engineer
Work Location: HQ in Tokyo, Hiring for Nationalwide.
• Be point of contact at customer site on the overall project status, issues and deliverables.
• Plan, Monitor and control identified responsibilities from requirements elicitation till software deployment activities.
• Ensure overall understanding of customer requirement, application design and development procedure, associated tools and technology, version of the associated development platforms and manage its transition to the offshore development team.
• Perform systems analysis and design, system modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes.
• Ensure overall understanding of the source, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/ acceptance for the same.
• Creating, defining or choosing an application framework for the application.
• Manage review activities of peer’s design and code.
• Take action participation in the software development activities like Design, Coding and UT and Design a practical, cost effective, scalable and incremental solution.
• Effectively support the software Architect, presales activities.
• Resolve complex technical issues including leading the execution of performance and tuning exercises.
• Provide guidance and supervision for resolution of customer escalations.
• Coordinate with customer and delivery team’s located offshore/ other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations.
• Provide support for pre-sales activities.
Qualifications & Certificates Requirements:
1. Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in engineering.
2. Any Nationalities
3. Programming skill (JAVA, Oracle)
4. Business level of English (i.e. equivalent to TOEIC 800 or above) if English is not Native Tongue
6. Currently reside in Japan and can have face to face interviews in Tokyo Office.
7. Hold Valid Japan work permit (work 8 hours per day as fulltime) if not Japanese Native
We can offer you:
1. Base Salary: Annually [Fresher’s]
JPY 3,000,000 - 3,240,000
2. Base Salary: Annually [Experienced]
JPY 5,000,000 or more
Incentive Bonus: JPY 600,000 (Eligible to receive after the 2nd year Successful completion)
Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays.
National Holidays (December 29th to January 3rd)
Leave: 15-day annual paid leave & 6-days annual sick leave.
Insurance: Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury, Workers Compensation.
Probation Period: 6 month after the day of joining.
How to Apply: Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
Recent jobs at b-cause., Inc.