Overseas Sales Executive at Tokyo
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Details of the job||Sales Executive|
|Working address||Ryutsu Center Station, 6 Chome-1 Heiwajima, Ōta, Tokyo, Japan|
|Requirements||Japanese level : N2|
|Wage||240,000 JPY + Bonus|
Position: Sales Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Tokyo, Japan.
Nearest Station: Ryustu Center station.
· Regular oversea business trip.
· Ensure accurate confirmations are received from trading broker in a timely manner.
· Ensure settlement of all trades, meeting pre-arranged cut off times with custodians for trade notification.
· Liaise with custodian banks and brokers, promptly resolving any problem trades that may arise to avoid any unnecessary overdrafts or market charges.
· Proposal and development of Sales work on business trip.
· English - Above business level.
· Japanese - Above N 2.
· Must travel once a month with period of one week.
Operating Area: Asian countries.
· Must have Sales experience in home country.
· Full-time and contract employee experience in Japan.
3,600,000 JPY - 6,000,000 JPY.
Depending on experience and skills salary may increase.
Monthly Salary: 240,000 JPY + Bonus
Working Time : 09: 00 ~ 18 : 00
Holiday: 107 holidays in a year. Also have weekends and national holidays.
· Pay Leave 10 - 20 days.
· Severance allowance.
· Qualification allowance.
· Travel Allowance - Up To 60,000 JPY.
· Health, Pension, Employment, Industrial Insurance
How to Apply:
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent jobs at b-cause, Inc.