Translator Interpreter for Sales Department
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Details of the job||Sales Department|
|Working address||Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Requirements||Japanese : native level|
Department: Sales Department
· Responding to RFQs and inquiries from clients.
· Visit new business partners.
· Retrieve sales of clients with historical transaction records.
· Quotation creation, Order operation.
· Billing business & other related work.
· Strong interest in translation industry, translation work, foreign talent.
· Sales experience over 1 year or more, confidence in sales in any industry .
· Language - Japanese native level.
· Inexperienced second Graduate can apply.
· Experienced in corporate business.
· Business level Japanese skills essential.
An international-rich workplace is an optimal environment for those who want to work in a global environment. Work itself is leading to international contribution.
Monthly salary more than 240,000 Yen Including anticipated overtime allowance 18 hours / 30,000 yen.
· Transportation expenses : maximum 27,000 yen / month
· Bonus: We will judge every 6 months, yearly based on the salary increase / personal achievement and company's performance.
Job Location: Minato-ku, Tokyo.
Working hours: 9: 00 ~ 18: 00
How to Apply :
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent jobs at Hiwork