Trainee needed at Translation Team
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Details of the job||Translator|
|Working address||Osaka Prefecture, Japan|
|Requirements||- Hindi Native level - Japanese N1|
[Employment Status] Regular Employee
[Department] Translation Team
[Job Category] Management Trainee
[Work Location] Headquarter In Osaka
[Business Trip Area] India
[Estimated Trip Period] Long Term.
[Specific Work Content]
– While in Japan (3 – 5 Years) You Will Join Translation Team And Learn How Business Goes On job training (OJT).
- Compose Estimate To Customer In Collaboration With Sales Person. - Translation Project Coordination / Management (Schedule Creation, Creation Of Data For Translation, Check, Delivery.
- Vendor Management .
- Ordering to domestic and overseas translation companies and to freelance translators.
- Hindi Native level
- Japanese N1
- Experience of any kind of management related work.
- [PC Skill] Word, Excel
[Work Experience] Interpreter / Translation experience are Welcomed.
- Japanese Business Level
-. Hindi Native Level
[Salary] 4 Million Yen Or More / Annually .
* Depends Of The Interview, We May Offer Contract Employee Position, Depending On Your Skill And Experience.
[Working Hours] 09 : 00 ~ 18: 00
- Weekends / National and New Year / Summer time
- Annual holiday days 115 days.
- Pay raise once in a Year
- Maternity leave
- Education support
- Full Social Insurance
- Transportation expenses
please send your resume at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent jobs at Hiwork