Content Editor at Tokyo
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Working address||Tsukiji in Chuo-ku, Tokyo|
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tsukiji in Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
• Editing & Writer's care, coordination.
• Research on Management / Giving instruction and feedback to writers.
• R esearch on products sold in UK / German / France / Russia / Brazil products.
• Recruiting writers & editors.
• Editing / writing columns about beauty goods such as cosmetics, shampoo, manicure and so on.
• Japanese level: Daily conversation level (N3 or more).
• To be able to use English at native level.
• Experience: Fresher / inexperienced highly encouraged to apply.
• Good in reading and writing in English.
• Persons who have experience writing and editing.
• Experienced person who launched the service
• People often using web media (SNS).
Working hours: 10: 00-19: 00
Holidays: Weekends Saturdays, Sundays, & Holidays.
Salary and Company Benefits:
Expected annual salary: JPY 3,000,000 - JPY 3,500,000
Monthly Income: 200,000 - 230,000 Yen
• Social insurance Fully covered.
• Rent subsidy system (30,000 yen a month for resident within 2 kilometers of the office).
• Transportation fee: Full payment.
Apply Instruction: Send your update Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent jobs at Hiwork