Translator-JP to ENG for PR Department
at Ryo Okada
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Working address||Second Mori Building 4F, Hamamatsucho 2-1-3, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan, Tokyo, Tokyo|
Interpretation 80% / translation 20%, (Japanese to English). We are looking for interpreter to be involved in projects related to the Tokyo Olympic Games. You will be responsible for interpretation while also doing translation job as required.
[Employment Type] Regular employee.
[Job Location] Tokyo, Japan.
- Translating promotion material such as content on interior design, space design.
- Interpretation for clients in person and for TV conference.
- Translation of drawing material and email.
- Interpreter for telephone conversation with partner companies.
- Japanese: Business level or more than N2.
- English: Business Level
[Monthly Payment] 300,000 JPY- 600,000 JPY
[Working hours] 11:00 ～ 20:00
[Holidays] Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
[Welfare Payment] As per company policy.
[How to apply] - Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
Recent jobs at Ryo Okada