Nationality of an aplicant

 Either Japanese Not Japanese

Working Address

 Japan  Not Japan
Job ID : 28978
0

applicants

Full-time We are hiring Front Desk Agent at our business hotel

at Satton Co. Ltd.

Nationality of an applicantNot set
Details of the jobFront Desk Agent
Working address7-9-14 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
RequirementsJapanese: Business level
Wage220000
地図を表示 ( Show Map )

We operate a national chain business hotel in Tokyo. The hotel focuses on sustainable and Eco friendly environment, organic and health. The unique thing about our hotel is that we do not provide 24 hours front desk service.


Japan is now aiming to be a tourism nation. Owing to this national policy, tourists especially from abroad have been rapidly increased. So we need your help!


We are looking for a friendly and responsible candidate who can help our front desk operation. Front desk agents will be the first person the guest encounter at our hotel. You need to assist hotel guests how to use our Japanese business hotel with smile and in a professional manner. 80% of our guests are from abroad, but still the rest of 20% is from Japan. So Japanese fluency is required.


What will you be doing?



  • Greet hotel guests with smile upon their arrival

  • Manage check-in

  • Give a hotel orientation and escort guests to the elevator

  • Make and answer phone calls as necessary

  • Maintain cleanliness around the front desk, lobby and public areas

  • Input reservations in the hotel system

  • Manage, resolve or escalate any and all Guest complaints quickly


 


Who are we looking for?



  • Ability to work under pressure

  • English: Conversational level for both writing and speaking

  • Japanese:Business level for both writing and speaking

  • Computer skills is a must

  • Must currently reside in Japan


勤務時間・曜日:


Monday – Friday 14:00 – 22:00


Training Period: 30 shifts Wage: 1,100 JPY/hour


* During the training period, you are on hourly wage.


We are also hiring a part-time position. 


Wage: 1200/ hour.


Monday – Friday:  17:00 – 22:00


Saturday – Sunday : 16:00 – 22:00


Training Period: 30 shifts Wage: 1,100 JPY/hour


 


Location:


Within 10 minute-walk from JR Ueno Station.


Super Hotel JR Ueno Iriyaguchi


7-9-14 Ueno Taito-ku, Tokyo Japan


待遇・福利厚生:



  • Paid leave

  • Employment insurance

  • Commute expense support : up to 15,000 yen

  • Visa support : Yes


Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or interests.


 




[PR]

« Go back to category
Is this job ad fake? Report it!   
Recommend to a friend
Published at 2019-06-27
Viewed: 98 times
Job ID : 28978