Part time International Kindergarten Native English Teacher
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Details of the job||Part time teacher|
|Working address||1-1-17 Kokuratower1F Kokurakitakubasyaku Kitakyushu Fukuoka Japan|
|Requirements||* Must currently reside in or near Kitakyushu. * Must have a valid working visa. * Love working with small children.|
|Wage||Part Time – 1500 to 2000 yen per hour, based on experience.|
Seven Seas International School’s Kitakyushu School is currently recruiting experienced teachers who love teaching kids. Located within a short walking distance of Kokura Station, the school is in a beautiful setting opposite Kokura Castle on the bank of the Murasaki River.
Our school provides both daily Kindergarten classes and weekly ESL classes, as well as a range of club activities for our students. Applicants must be fluent in English, comfortable with teaching young children a wide range of subjects such as math, art, P.E., and English.
* Teaching children ages 2 to 6 in small groups (Kindergarten), and ages 3 to 12 (After School).
* Creating daily and monthly lesson plans.
* Expanding upon the school’s curriculum with original ideas and activities.
* Providing a safe and fun learning environment.
* Keeping an orderly work environment, tracking student progress, writing progress reports.
Working days / hours / pay]
* Kindergarten Classes: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m.
* After School Classes: Monday to Friday, 3:00 p.m. — 6:30 p.m.
* Part time schedules involve 2 to 5 days per week teaching Kindergarten Classes and/or 2 to 5 days per week teaching After School Classes.
Please send us your resunes to email@example.com