We need kitchen staff
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Details of the job||kitchen staff|
|Working address||YM Square Harajyuku Second floor 4-31-10 Zingumae Shibuya Tokyo|
Cooking and preparation of light meals, pancakes, sweets, and drinks. It would be great if you have experienced a kitchen job before.
We’ve opened a brand new café-dining at Omotesando.
You can feel Japan here! We provide foods, drinks, dishes and cultures from all over the world.
Workingholiday Connection tries to connect Japanese people who used to work overseas with foreigners.
Our style is “shop in shop”. Let’s serve coffee and pancakes, and make the customers feel happy and make them smile.
1 minute walking from Meiji Jingumae train station
5 minutes walking from Harajuku train station
YM Square Harajuku Second floor 4-31-10 Jingumae Shibuya Tokyo
If you are interested in working at this place, e-mail us with the answer for the following questions
1. What date will your working holiday visa expire?
2. When are you available to start working?
3. How long do you plan to work at this position?
4. How many days per week are you available to work? Are there any specific days you can not work?
5. Are you flexible to work any time between 9am to 9pm on shift days?
6. Are you currently a student or hold a position at any other company?
7. What is the closest station to your residence?
Recent jobs at ken