[Tokyo] Translator (JP-ENG)
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Working address||Hamamatsu-cho 2-1-3, Tokyo, Tokyo|
|Requirements||• Japanese – Business Level (JLPT N1) • English-Native Level • Translation & Interpretation experience in any field [Welcome Skill] • Strong interest in documents in the field of entertainment.|
[Job type] Temporary staff
[Position] JP-ENG Translator
[Department] Overseas Business Bureau
[Work Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station] JR Iidabashi Station.
[Work Content] On-site English translation of Japanese articles
• Field-Entertainment, novels, manga, animation, etc.
• Quantity-10 to 20 daily articles, Japanese articles (500-1500 letters)
• Flow-Request → translation → check by English supervisor → correction → check → completion
• Delivery time-24 hours. (When articles that need translation every day come up, need to respond with a sense of speed)
• Japanese – Business Level (JLPT N1)
• English-Native Level
• Translation & Interpretation experience in any field
• Strong interest in documents in the field of entertainment.
• Hourly salary 2,100 yen (including transportation expenses).
[Overtime] Partial Pay
[Working hours] 09: 30-17: 30
[Holidays] Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
[Transportation expenses] Separately paid
[Expected dispatch period] Half year and about 1 year
[Contract renewal period] Three months.
Recent jobs at b-cause., Inc.