Build up your career as a English Teacher
at b_cause inc
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Working address||Second Mori Building 4F, Hamamatsucho 2-1-3, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0013, Tokyo, kanagawa|
Position name: English Teacher
Employment: Full-time employees
Work location: Kanagawa, Japan
Nearest station: Center South Station
Working hours: 10:00 to 19:00
Caring children aged between 5 and 12 after their school.
Teaching English for Eiken exams.
Develop curriculum for your English course.
Developing good relationships with parents.
Planning and holding events for Christmas, Halloween, New Year festivals and so on.
• loves to work with and have a passion to teach children English
• have great creativity in making unique programs and lesson plans
Are willing to work as a team
• Working experience as an English teacher
Language: Japanese: Business level, English: Business level
Expected monthly salary: when entering the company More than 250,000 yen
• Salary increase: Once a year
Bonus: Once a year
• Overtime pay: None
Spouse: 10,000 yen / monthly
Child: 5,000 yen / per child monthly
• Insurance: Fully covered
Dormitory / company housing: none (Not applicable)
• Commuting means: Public institutions only (train, bus)
• Transportation expenses: Fully covered
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more] Weekends & public holidays
Application Method: Please send your updated resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent jobs at b_cause inc