Experience: 2-10 years
Annual Salary: 5500000 - 9000000 JPY
Skills - A Technical background;
Education - Science or Engineering background;
Language Proficiency - N1 / N2 Japanese Language Fluency and Average English skills
Ability to travel within Japan (20-80%)
Candidate should be based in Japan currently
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical support on customer site, including recipe setup and optimize, gap case study and other technical issue customer is facing regarding to BBP tool. (KLA Japan/USA will provide in-depth training for new application engineer)
2. Communicate with BBP production division and execute strategy on new tool adoption/Demo/Eval. Responsible to provide customer training on BBP tool feature.
3. Understand customer problems and generate BKM with solutions. Wrap up case report to update to product division/Japan business unit/Customer.
4. Escalate tool issue to division and follow up for issue fix.
1. Bachelor/Master degree, semiconductor process knowledge is a plus
2. Good command of English and communication skill
3. Good presentation and report writing skill
4. Must be willing to work in semiconductor clean room environment
o Japanese language skills and communication capability (fluency is required). Basic English speaking skills is fine.