Senior Associate Client Servicing
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Details of the job||Customer Support|
|Working address||Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Requirements||Should have at least a bachelor’s degree in any field|
Ulatus is the translation division of Crimson Interactive Pvt Ltd, the top language service provider in India, 16th in Asia, and 61st in world. The Client Servicing team of Ulatus thrives on knowledge, exceptional delivery of service and being agile. We have an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Senior Business associate in client servicing team, who has extensive experience managing Japanese clients along with strong operations hold. The team takes care of all the Japanese client projects received at B2C and B2B level and ensures that the client’s requirements are understood well and projects are processed accordingly. The team also coordinates with internal stakeholders in order to make sure that projects are completed well in time according to the client’s expectation.
What this role will offer?
· Work towards CS strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term objectives
- Act proactively to ensure smooth operations and effective team collaboration
- Will be involved in client/prospect management along with client interaction.
- Drive to achieve CS targets, monitoring team performance and reporting on metrics
- Address client queries and resolve client feedback via phone & emails (incoming & outgoing)
- Aid customer relationship management (CRM) in various CRM initiatives
- Provide advice on positioning, marketing, and development of our services from the perspective of Japanese cultural acceptance
- Translating Japanese emails into English or vice-versa
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
Recent jobs at Crimson Interactive