Babysitter needed(native English spealer)
|Nationality of an applicant||Not set|
|Details of the job||Babysitting|
|Working address||Customer house ( Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama )|
|Requirements||English : Native level ( mother tongue )|
|Wage||1500 yen / hour + Transportation|
HoneyClover (Babysitting Company) is currently recruiting part-time native English speaking babysitters and English teachers for children in homes of clients in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, and Saitama.
Hourly wage：1,500 yen / hour plus transportation
* Native English speaker (from US or Canada)
* Valid working VISA
* Experience of babysitting, caring, or teaching babies and children
* Staying in Japan for more than one year
* Must be able to make programs and lesson plans, and have leadership abilities in classes
* Must be responsible and professional, and enjoying teaching children
Work Schedule (day and time):
* Must be able to work in a regular pattern of working time. Parents want you to come at the same time on the same day every week.
* For example, a popular working pattern is 3 hours, sometime between 3pm and 9pm, every week.
Job Retails:（as an example）
・Picking up a child at preschool and going home.
・Teaching English or babysitting in a child’s home.
・Babysitting in a hotel room for international visitors to Japan.
・Giving a baby a bath
Steps to get a job
1. Interview at our office
Takanawa Pacific House #201, 6-4-1 Kita-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
13-minute walk from Shinagawa Station.
2. Interview with a client in the home.
3. Getting a job
Our schedule for interview is flexible, so please feel free to contact us.
We are waiting for your application!
201 TakanawaPacificHouse 6-4-1 Kitashinagawa Shinagawa-ku Tokyo